Bilingual Canada Prenatal Nutrition Program (CPNP) Coordinator
Title: Bilingual Canada Prenatal Nutrition Program (CPNP) Coordinator
Organization: Early Childhood Family resource Centre of Westmorland-Albert Inc
Location: Westmorland-Albert Counties
Term: Yearly contract
Hours: 32+ hours per week
*Salary to be negotiated
Deadline to send your application: Friday September 24th, 2021.
The program coordinator (CPNP) participates in the planning, coordination, and group facilitation of the pre-postnatal programs for future and new parents. The following items are included in the responsibilities:
• Able to support families with best practice information, deliver workshops, and provide resources such as Healthy Pregnancy, Breastfeeding and Infant Nutrition, Safe Sleep, Family-Community Resources, Preand Post-Natal programs.
• Offer group sessions topics include: Mothers Mental Health- Post natal program-in person-online and hybrid.
• Ability to support expecting women to improve their health and their newborn babies.
• Collaborate with community partners to provide support and promote healthy living and nutritious through programming and activities.
• Follow Public Health Guidelines
• Monthly completion and submission of all reports as required. Participate in a monthly staff meeting and team meeting.
• May be required to work various shifts, evening and weekend hours, flexibility required.
• Other duties as required or assigned by the Executive Director.
• Create a respectful, inclusive, and healthy environment for families.
• Work in a team with other staff members
• Apply family resource center guidelines based on best practices.
• Respect the confidentiality, code of ethics, mission, and values of the Family Resource Center.
Specific Job Competencies:
• Genuinely committed to helping new moms and infants with healthy infant development.
• Demonstrated ability to manage key relationships.
• Able to identify key issues; creatively and strategically overcome internal and external. challenges or obstacles.
• Must maintain a high level of self-awareness and wellness and participate in regular self-care.
• High level of integrity, confidentially, and accountability.
Able to use a wide range of administrative software including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Education relating to social services, human services or health services is required.
• Previous experience in Pre and Post Natal programming is considered an asset.
• Knowledge of Early Years -Pre-postnatal Best Practices
• Must have a clear Vulnerable Sector Screen.
• Must have a valid First Aid/CPR certification
• Food safety Certificate
• Valid Driver’s License and access to reliable car.
Please send your resume and cover letter to:
Hiring committee, Early Childhood Family Resource Centre of Westmorland-Albert Inc
We thank all who apply, however only qualified selected candidates will be contacted